Windmill International, Incorporated, is a growing, dynamic Veteran-Owned and Employee-Owned small business based in Nashua, New Hampshire. Since 1988, Windmill has been providing professional and engineering services support to the US Air Force, NATO and other federal agencies. Our expertise includes acquisition and program management support, logistics planning support, Foreign Military Sales support, cost estimating, software and systems engineering, and other technical services support for complex programs and mission-critical systems.
Windmill is currently searching for talented, DoD experienced, Logistics Planning Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to provide total lifecycle programmatic and logistics support for the Air Cyber Defense (ACD) weapon system. These SMEs will assist the government in the day to day management of all logistics support elements and ensure lifecycle sustainment is addressed in: Program Implementation Plans, Statements of Work, and Contract Deliverables Requirements Lists (CDRL).
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform a variety of specific duties designed to develop knowledge and skills in applying logistics management principles, methods and techniques
• Assist in planning, execution, integration and oversight of ACD activities and projects and provide logistics expertise to assist in developing innovative process improvements and solution
• Assist in ensuring that anticipated and desired requirements/capabilities are effectively executable as an acquisition program across the Air Force enterprise
• Review and work with the users and contractor to ensure deliverables meet requirements, including fielding plans, training plans and material, asset management forms, product support forms, etc.
• Execute just in time shipment of assets, spares management, decommissioning and disposition of assets
• Support Asset and Configuration Management (CM) activities including updating baseline information, definition of CM products, review of CM deliverables, and review of proposed configuration baseline changes
• Assist with programs logistics, product support, and sustainment planning
• Participate in IPT meetings, strategy sessions, and other meetings as needed and provide documentation as tasked
• Knowledge and experience with Air Force Acquisition Logistics policies, procedures and requirements for Acquisition Programs
• BA/BS degree with 10 years of program management experience, 5 of which must be in defense acquisitions
• Knowledge of program planning, funding, and management information systems
• Ability to identify requirements for money, manpower, material, facilities and services
• Highly proficient verbal communication and writing skills; proficient in the use of Sharepoint and MS Office applications
• Demonstrated experience in maintaining good rapport, professionalism and discretion in communicating with stakeholders, customers, leadership and peers
• Active DoD security clearance
• Travel: up to 20%
Windmill International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.