L3 Technologies is a prime contractor in Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C 3 ISR) systems market and a leading provider of a broad range of electronic systems used on both military and commercial platforms. Our customers include the U.S. Department of Defense and its prime contractors, U.S. Government intelligence agencies, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, allied foreign governments, domestic and foreign commercial customers and select other U.S. federal, state and local government agencies.
Organized into 3 segments – Electronic Systems, Communications Systems and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems – L3 Technologies employs over 31,000 people worldwide with reported 2017 sales of $9.5 billion.
L3 MariPro specializes in providing undersea sensor networks, and spread spectrum through water communication solutions. We are a system concept-through-operations company with extensive experience in responding to demanding customer requirements. L3 MariPro offers employees a rewarding environment where you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our business.
We are searching for a dynamic Information Systems Security Officer. In this role, the selected candidate will serve as a Program Security Specialist and/or Information Assurance Officer/ISSO. The candidate will coordinate with CPSO and IAM/ISSM regarding assigned security programs and be required to help administer security requirements in accordance with contractual and government regulations. May support Cyber Security updates and testing on deliverable product.
• Assists in administration of security procedures for classified and/or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment for contractual activities and proposals
• Assist in reviewing and monitoring contractual requirements for assigned programs, performing setup and testing on deliverable systems to meet compliance
• Assists IAM/ISSM in developing operational information systems (IS) security implementation policy and guidelines, plans, instructions, standard operating procedures and assists in providing IS security education, training, and awareness programs
• Coordinate with IAM/ISSM to ensure adherence of Information Systems (IS) with DoD, JSIG/RMF procedures and plans and assist in obtaining approvals
• Maintains familiarity with all applicable policies and regulations to include DoD 5205.07, NISPOM, JAFAN 6/9, JSIG/RMF, and/or ICD 705.
• Assist in analyzing security vulnerabilities and risk, within the Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidance provided through the NISPOM and the JSIG, and provides suitable options for identified issues.
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum Top Secret clearance required
• CISSP / Security+ or DoD 8750 Compliant Security is required (or the ability to obtain certification/credentials within 30 days)
• 2 years of experience with Information Systems
• Strong technical writing/documentation skills
• IT Troubleshooting skills
• Understanding of NISPOM, RMF, JAFAN, JSIG, and DoD 5205.07 manuals
• Proficiency with basic software such as MS Office Suite
• Familiarity and understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 security and administrative settings, and ability to meet STIG/JSIG/NISPOM requirements for IS
• Requires ability to assist in interpreting, establishing, documenting, and monitoring the Information Systems Security Program
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
• Windows Server Administration including DHCP, DNS, AD, DFS, Group Policies and Printing
• Previous ISSM or ISSO experience highly desired
• Familiarity with NSA SCAP/STIG Tools and Functionality preferred
• Linux support knowledge a plus
At L3 MariPro we offer a competitive salary along with a generous benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, a 9/80 workweek, and paid time off
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.