The IT System Linux Administrator position will maintain seamless operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with Enterprise administrators for integration with network and cloud services. System Administrator will also stand up virtualized systems in an Amazon Web Services/Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) environment.
• AWS SysOps Administrator Certification • Experience working in a DevOps environment with scripting languages (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Cloud Formation scripts, Docker)
• Security + Certification
• ITIL V 3.0 Certification
• Set up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, troubleshooting, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space.
• Make recommendations to integrate new custom and cloud software, coordinates installation and supports operations.
• Manage virtualized Windows/Unix/Linux systems in a Cloud environment
• Monitor and make recommendations for allocation of computing resources.
• Provide basic knowledge in troubleshooting issues.
• Support application customers by installing, maintaining, administering, and managing servers and network systems
• Manage infrastructure services in a production environment to ensure minimum downtime. • Create and maintain documentation for server configurations, scripts, and all other relevant information.
• Prepares server systems for ICD503 accreditation and perform IAVA resolution patching,
• Coordinate installation and build of server systems, assist in developing system requirements, as well as provide backup and recovery solutions