The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) works as a strategic interface with assigned areas for the purpose of business-IT strategy development, service management, risk management and relationship management. The BRM proactively serves as a "trusted advisor" and functions as a key point of contact for IT business stakeholders. BRMs also communicate decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects and initiatives. BRMs will work with stakeholders to develop clear and concise communications with respect to IT service delivery and support life-cycle processes.
More About the Role:
TS/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance -required
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Understanding of US Government customer business and industry
Knowledge of DoD 8570
ITIL V3 Foundations - desired
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.