We are looking for a highly motivated individual that can operate in a fast paced environment in northern VA supporting Research, Development, Test & Evaluation/Science & Technology (RDT&E/S&T) programs at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). The candidate shall have the capability to demonstrate successful experience congruent with the dynamic government vision and missions. The candidate selected to perform on this contract must also be flexible, agile, articulate, educated and technically competent.
Security Clearance REQUIRED: (NOT OPTIONAL)
Top Secret/SCI - active and in good standing and must obtain and maintain a favorable CI Poly
Education & Experience Requirements:
A bachelor degree and four (4) years of related experience or, no degree and six (6) years of related experience, or provide rationale why the proposed person has the right combination of education and/or experience to perform the duties described as well as the ability to work proactively with program managers, SETAs, technologists and performers (mission partners).
Qualifying recent and relevant experience includes successfully performing as a Program Security Representative (or similar title) for one or more special programs on a contract or in an organization that provides security support to a federal entity or private corporation in a classified environment.
Program Security Representatives (PSRs) provide life-cycle development and protection for Research, Development, Test & Evaluation/Science & Technology (RDT&E/S&T) programs at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). The PSR works under the direction of the Program Security Officer (PSO) to apply program security requirements in such a manner that the programs can be executed in a cost-effective, schedule compliant manner, with minimum risk to information, personnel, and business continuity.
PSR must possess and have successfully demonstrated technical security competence, excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, and the interpersonal skills necessary to determine and implement the proper and effective security policy and procedures for the protection of classified information for Collateral, SAP, or SCI efforts.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
• Using knowledge of the various security disciplines such as Physical Security, Personnel Security, Information System Security and Industrial Security to determine, apply, and monitor appropriate security requirements for assigned programs.
• Research and recommend to the government PSO long and short range security strategies and tactics for new or established programs.
• Apply a working knowledge of: Executive Order 13526, NISPOM, NISPOM Overprint, ICD series, and DCID series.
• Support the creation, processing, coordination, and approval of Program Security documents and entering such information into applicable databases.
• Plan, coordinate, and manage security support for classified testing activities.
• Assist in the development, review, coordination, and execution of a wide range of Program Security documentation to include:
o Security Classification Guides for Collateral and Special Access Programs
o Public Affairs and Perception Management Plans
o Security Test Plans and Concept of Operations Plans
o System Security Plans
o Fixed Facility Checklists
o Technology Transfer Agreements and Program Transition Plans
o Standard Operating Procedures
o Memorandum of Agreement and Memorandum of Understanding
o Transportation Plans
• Actively support DARPA Program Security Reviews at performer locations and the DARPA Self-Inspection Program.
• Perform OPSEC analysis and provide other OPSEC support, to include identification of critical program information (CPI), collecting and analyzing threat data, developing, and coordinating program OPSEC plans.
• Manage the contract closeout process and participate in program closeout reviews at performer locations.
• Attend program reviews including: Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR), and Integrated Product Team (IPT) reviews.
• Other duties as assigned.
PL Consulting is a small veteran owned business that takes pride in supporting & hiring military veterans. PLC is dedicated to providing the best possible IT Cyber Security personnel to our workforce. We are small by mighty!