Under minimal direction, work in a collaborative team providing Integration and Test support for the development and sustainment of Mission Critical Real-Time Systems, performing the following tasks:
• Develop or update system level test plans and test procedures along with associated regression test plans and procedures.
• Support informal and formal test events, load file stability testing, and other customer-driven test activities.
• Regularly record and report progress of plans and procedures development and test execution..
• Must have knowledge and experience with development and test of the Navy Aegis Weapon System.
• System performance modeling, MATLAB coding
• System Integration
• Hardware/Software Integration and Test
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree (in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or related field.
7-9 years of experience in Real time mission critical development, maintenance, or test in an Open Architecture Environment; Operating Environments; Model-based tools; Information Assurance; Tools Development; Safety Analysis; Real-Time System Data Analysis; Problem Analysis; System Integration. including:
• Experience testing software written in Java and C++.
• Experience working in a LINUX or UNIX environment, to include scripting.
• Strong skills with MS Office.
• Experience with CMMI Level 5 life cycle processes and procedures.