Integrity Management Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Modeling and Simulation Engineer experienced in providing modeling and simulation analysis to federal government acquisition programs. This position is will provide direct support services to the Army’s Program Manager Position, Navigation and Timing (PM PNT), in Aberdeen, MD.
This is a recent contract win and we are ready to staff!
The individual will serve in a position supporting the Program Manager Position, Navigation and Timing (PM PNT) modeling and simulation analysis support in Aberdeen, MD. Specific duties of this position include:
• Providing PM PNT with modeling and simulation analysis, to include GPS, pseudolite, and other existing and developing navigation systems
• Performing research on technical specifications, Army and legal regulations, and tactics, techniques, and procedures to develop accurate simulations for requirements
• Provide assistance and expertise with test and evaluation efforts.
• Assist with systems engineering and integration use case efforts.
• Assist with the development of GIANT software requirements and database management efforts.
Minimum education & years experience required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field is required from an accredited educational institution authorized to grant baccalaureate degrees
• Must have least 4 years of related experience with C4ISR hardware integration efforts for DoD systems.
Required skills and experience:
• Modeling and Simulation experience for federal agency
• Possesses excellent client relationship management skills
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Has strong consulting and analytical skills
• Possesses ability to perform in a dynamic client environment and work well in a team environment
• Must be a United States Citizen due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements
• Must possess a Secret Security Clearance
Integrity’s strong defense-sector client base means that every day, our employees directly help our federal government to accomplish its mission. Join the Integrity team and make an impact!
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.