Leonie is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Program Manager to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
*POSITION CONTINGENT UPON AWARD and may be required to commit to the prime contractor’s organization*
Job Description: The qualified candidate will support the missions of DIA and USEUCOM and promote collaboration and integration across the Command, its directorates, and strategic and operational partners; drive efficiencies; and ensure the Command is appropriately postured as its focus transitions from peacekeeping to warfighting.
• Serve as the Government’s primary POC.
• Provide overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to the TO including assigning tasks to contractor personnel, supervising ongoing technical efforts, and managing overall TO performance.
• Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the TO, to include both technical issues and businesses processes.
• Must make decisions for respective organization in response to Government issues, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic and resource limitations issues.
• The PM shall be based in Stuttgart, Germany, and shall be required to travel to other OCONUS locations in support of this TO.
• Must have current Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification.
• Must have a Master’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing the contractor’s proposed methodologies and approach for a project or program similar in size, scope, and complexity to this TO is desired not required.
• Experience managing projects and/or programs with multiple OCONUS performance locations is desired not required.
• Experience supporting and managing military intelligence programs is desired, not required.
• Experience with Status of Forces Agreements (SOFA) requirements, regulations, and processes within the USEUCOM AOR, specifically for Germany and the UK is desired not required.
• Recent experience (within the last five years) working at or above the Combatant Command level is desired, not required.
• Top Secret – SCI - SSBI
• OCONUS Director of Operations
• Stuttgart, Germany
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.