Leonie is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Deputy Program Manager to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
*POSITION CONTINGENT UPON AWARD and may be required to commit to the prime contractor’s organization*
Job Description: The qualified candidate will support the missions of DIA and USEUCOM and promote collaboration and integration across the Command, its directorates, and strategic and operational partners; drive efficiencies; and ensure the Command is appropriately postured as its focus transitions from peacekeeping to warfighting.
• Responsible for providing leadership and guidance, in coordination with the PM, for all contractor personnel assigned to the TO at RAF Molesworth.
• Required to work in coordination with the PM to supervise ongoing technical efforts and manage performance at RAF Molesworth.
• Travel to other OCONUS locations in support of this TO is required.
• Must have current Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• 10+ years’ experience supporting and/or managing military intelligence operations and/or programs specializing in all-source intelligence analysis and production is desired not required.
• Experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing the contractor’s proposed methodologies and approach for a project or program similar in scope to this TO is desired not required.
• Experience with UK SOFA requirements, regulations, and processes is desired not required.
• Recent experience (within the last five years) working at or above the Combatant Command level is desired not required.
• Top Secret – SCI - SSBI
• Program Manager
• Molesworth, UK
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.