Position: Cleared Systems Security Engineer
Location: Falls Church, VA (Bailey's Crossroads)
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
**Supporting a Brand New 5 Year Contract for the Navy**
If interested, please send resume to Jerlisa Bowser (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the best time to chat!
• MUST be able to obtain and maintain an Secret Security Clearance
• MUST have Level III Certification (CISSP, CISA, CASP, CCNA)
• Experience with RMF, Vulnerability Scanning, and C&A/IA
Duties to include:
• Provide IT Systems Engineering Support Services
• Develop project plans using Microsoft Project.
• Develop IT architecture drawings using Microsoft Visio.
• Recommend hardware software, storage, and subsequent software configurations to support the development and implementation of Electronic Security Systems.
• Collaborate and liaison with Joint Service Provider for opening troubleshooting and change request tickets.
• Collaborate and liaison with stakeholders to design and implement systems.
• Prepare system migration plans from premise to the cloud.
• Maintain systems in accordance with DISA, Cyber Command, and Joint Service Provider requirement
• Analyze and assess for opportunities to streamline and improve
• Baccalaureate degree in IT Systems, or related discipline
• 10+ years of specialized experience in systems engineering or related field
• 5+ years of specialized experience in IT Project Management
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity and its related discipline
Preferred skills and/or certifications:
• Cybersecurity Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
• Experience working closely with Physical Security Subject Matter Experts (SME) doing physical security installs and upgrade
Apex Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.