Seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Project Scheduler in Alexandria, VA. Position requires individual to perform project scheduling and cost analysis; change management and control; implementation and control; reporting, progress and analysis; work breakdown structure (WBS) development and management; and perform scheduling using MS Project.
• Develop, manage, update, and monitor individual project schedules and integrated masterprogram schedule (IMS)
• Review schedule, progress and productivity of installation teams and contractors, monitorand verify monthly costs, schedule performance, conduct change order management and control.
• Develop, manage and monitor program and project schedules and projections
• Evaluate and adjust data regarding cost status, resource requirements, commitment data and productivity variance reports.
• Develop and prepare monthly program and project progress summary reports.
• Establish and ensure scheduling and cost control standards are implemented
• Interface and maintain liaison with Program Manager, Project Managers, client, and other stakeholders.
• Update the program IMS weekly
• Develop and track baseline schedules
• Status schedules and re-baseline activities and complete schedule as needed
• Provide accurate and timely reports as needed to management on project planning and execution coordination activities
• Issue schedule updates, critical path, critical path analysis
• Resource and cost-load schedule for tracking engineering and construction deliverables
• Track and document schedule impacts
• Communicate the reasons for schedule variances and propose work-around plans to Project Management
• Provide management, project team and clients with clear, timely and accurate information relating to schedule and resourcing issues
• Assemble data for trending and forecasting including written analysis
• 4 year degree in Construction Management, Business or related field
• Must have 3+ years using Scheduling Software
• Computer skills must include MS Office, with extensive experience and knowledge of Excel, and MS Project
• Must be highly motivated, adaptable and comfortable with client and team member interaction
Security Clearance: Must have a minimum of a Secret level clearance, or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements include US citizenship to be subject to a government security investigation and meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender ,identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.