Leonie is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Information Operations Planner to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical, and committed professionals to address strategic trans-regional (cross-theater) IO planning, integration, and assessment issues related to IO at the Joint Staff/Joint Force level via the JIOWC staff. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
*POSITION CONTINGENT UPON AWARD*
• Support the planning, synchronizing, coordinating, and assessing of Information Operations in support of real world operations.
• Serve as a subject matter expert regarding information-related capabilities.
• Address strategic trans-regional (cross-theater) IO Planning integration and assessment issues related to IO at the Joint Staff/Joint Force level via the JIOWC staff.
• Provide advisory and assistance (A&AS) serviced supporting trans-regional, adaptive, operational, strategic, exercise, crisis action and deliberate planning analysis; and assessment of military operations in support of the applications of strategic IP and joint IO for key areas/problem sets of the world.
• 8 years’ experience as an IO Planner with deliberate, crisis action and adaptive planning; operational assessment; the Joint Operation Planning and Execution (JOPES), the Adaptive Planning and Execution System (APEX) and the Joint Planning Process (JPP).
• 5 years’ experience working with national and joint doctrinal issuances such as the Unified Command Plan (UCP), Joint Strategic Campaign Plan (JSCP), guidance for employment of the Force (GEF), JP 3-0 Joint Operations, JP 5-0 Joint Planning and the JP 3-13 series.
• 8 years’ experience as an IO Planner with duties including Joint, interagency, intergovernmental and Multinational full spectrum planning experience.
• 5 years of experience with CONOPS.
• 5 years of experience coordinating operations between AORs.
• 5 years of combined experience in performing tasks for IO/MISO programs including the identification of target audience trends, analyzing target audience(s), distilling measure of performance, measures of effectiveness, and analysis of strategies to improve the effectiveness of messaging.
• 5 years of experience in exercise development (MSEL development and scripting, and inject coordination and synchronization).
• 5 years’ experience working with a Combatant Command (COCOM), Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) or equivalent level staff with duties including providing analysis, recommendations, and draft products to assist in the development of information papers, planning orders, Operational orders, analyses, estimated and briefings for Command leadership and primary staff.
• 3 years of experience with duties involving the planning, coordination and deconfliction of DoD plans, operations, actions and activities.
• Must be able to provide IO expertise at the strategic, operational and tactical levels.
• Must be able to articulate the second and third-order effect of planned or unplanned actions occurring within the information environment.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and the ability to assist with creating, posting and editing databases/websites/portals in support of the JIOWC mission.
• Deployed experience preferred, not required.
• Senior-level NCO, warrant officer, or commissioned officer with 12+ years of service is desired, not required.
• Top Secret - SCI
• Program Manager
• JIOWC, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.