One Federal Solution is a SBA Certified 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides the Federal government services in the areas of Program Management, Information Technology Enterprise Management, Healthcare Informatics and Leading Edge Technologies.
We are looking for several experienced and dynamic Executive Assistants to support our DOD client interacting with Senior Government Executives within the agency. The job duties and responsibilities are listed below:
• Knowledge of administrative principles regulations and operating procedures along with standardized DOD Administrative practice and procedures
• Develops priorities, areas of emphasis, scope of projects, and internal deadlines based on overall mission requirements;
• Conducts analysis of assigned projects;
• Performs varied clerical and secretarial duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures;
• Shall assist and support continuity of operations for in the office;
• Provides oversight of day-to-day administrative actions and assignments;
• Tracks correspondence and actions;
• Prepares and/or edits PowerPoint presentations;
• Prepares memos and letters;
• Correspondence Applications (e.g. CATMS);
• Maintains and/or creates reports utilizing Excel;
• Creates and maintains monthly and ad hoc reports;
• Anticipates requirements and prepares materials needed for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc., and informs supervisor on matters to be considered;
• Composes correspondence on own initiative about administrative matters and general office for approval based on the needs of office;
• Reviews publications, regulations, and directives and refers as appropriate;
• Prepares special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, other offices, etc.;
• Communicates new procedures to office administrative personnel, requests information needed from other office(s) for periodic or special conferences, reports, and inquiries;
• Experience or Knowledge of Defense Travel System
• Maintains office calendar, sets up meetings, and takes minutes of meetings.
Serves as the lead and focal point and information resource for the organization’s supervisors and employees on administrative procedures and requirements. Provides procedural advice on administrative procedures. Continuously reviews the effectiveness of administrative processes and develops recommendations for improvements. Implements and monitors approved changes to internal administrative processes. Coordinates feedback from the organization’s supervisors and employees to ensure that administrative processes are supporting the primary mission and functions of the business lines of the organization.
Clearance: Must be a US citizen and have a Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-time