Location: ACC/A2A Joint Base Langley-Eustis Hampton, VA 23666
Duration: Permanent/ Full-Time Clearance: Top Secret/SCI Required Start Date: Immediately
Duties: The contractor shall provide Collection Management Enterprise services to include:
- Represent AF and ACC interests and requirements at technical, policy, training and manpower working groups, teams and interchange meetings, and other technical reviews as scheduled; Collaborate with unified combatant commands, AF MAJCOMs, Government Labs, academia, and industry to reduce duplication of effort.
- Gather and define requirements for future and improvement of current capabilities; analyze requirements and document any identified deficiencies.
- Apply needs/requirements to assist in identifying or designing/developing software systems; assist in identifying needs associated with transition, deployment and maintaining of collection management systems. Assist with and ensure all requirements are defined and future year’s strategy concepts are developed.
- Assist in concept development for Global Integrated ISR (GllSR) in highly contested environments. Ensure concept development activities are in coordination with Air Force, Joint, sister-service and Coalition partner transformation activities.
- Assist with AF experimentation, innovation, operational/technical assessment, and testing efforts supporting new air, space and cyberspace collection management-related operational concepts, processes, and technologies.
- Advise A2A regarding ISR operations developing activities that utilize current ISR capabilities in need of technical solutions for improvement of Air Force high risk ISR capabilities.
- Perform analysis of warfighter trends, collection requirements definition, requirements analysis; gather requirements from a multitude of sources including: Program Management Offices, the Joint Staff, Unified Combatant Commands, AF MAJCOMs and Government Labs, including requirements derived from the Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) or subsequent DoD requirements frameworks.
- Provide analytical support on Functional Requirement Statements (FRS) and DoDIIS standards. Deliverables will include risk assessments, compliance checks, requirements satisfied, integration issues, and identification of existing duplication of functionality.
- Evaluate collection management tools (i.e. WebTAS STAKE, PRISM, PRISM Next Generation) interaction with service systems to identify compatibility issues, integration issues, interoperability issues and Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
- Evaluate developmental and prototype collection management and AFFOR systems software and integration with service systems to identify compatibility issues, integration issues, interoperability issues and Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
Requirements: The Contractor shall meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and six (6) years demonstrated working experience with Collection Management in all ISR disciplines (to include IMINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT) and related AFFOR Systems, within the last
(10) ten years.
- Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated relevant experience in project and/or program management.
R&K Enterprise Solutions Inc. is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2007. It is a proven agile, services-driven organization of career professionals focused on providing our clients with specialized and complex competencies. We use our extensive operational background to develop innovative and effective solutions for our clients. Strategic influence services include detailed audience and media analysis, doctrinal and concept development, training. planning, and execution. DoD acquisition services include full Joint Capabilities Integration Development System planning and documentation. IT services range from IT help desk support to software development.