Location: ACC/A2A Joint Base Langley-Eustis Hampton, VA 23666
Duration: Permanent/ Full-Time Clearance: Top Secret/SCI Required Start Date: Immediately Upon Approval
Duties: The contractor shall provide CWG Support services to include:
- Assist in coordinating and documenting draft CWG charters and adjudicating review comments to include appropriate staffing and announcement activities and meetings, as directed; these activities shall include any policy-related actions levied as a result of charter publication.
- Assist in creating Enterprise Team membership and points of contact (POC) rosters to include maintenance and dissemination of rosters to ensure accuracy of communication with CWG members.
- Assist in the development of CWG Business Rules to be used when conducting formal, in-person or virtual meetings using all three networks (NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS) when issues must be communicated for community support or vote; actions include drafting of rules and processes and implementation of rules during CWG events.
- Provide follow-on support for all official CWG Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) to include maintenance and updating on non-proprietary POA&Ms, assistance with reviewing identified POA&M tasks and actions, periodic POA&M assessments.
- Assist in applying a non-proprietary Business Process Map for each functional CWG that incorporates results of the POA&Ms that allow for and guides CWG event activities to be aligned with program priorities and be associated with organizational, process, and functional attributes of the CWG corporate process.
- Provide integrated schedule to synchronize CWG Core Team activities with AF corporate planning and programming entities (e.g., GIISR Core Function Team (CFT) Targeting Capability Collaboration Team (CCT), DCGS Requirements Review Board, PEMs, etc.) and their required deliverables.
Requirements: The Contractor shall meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years intelligence specialty experience at multiple levels (i.e., MAJCOM, Unit, DGS, Production centers).
- Minimum of three (3) years staffing duty experience (action officer level).
- Bachelor’s degree in area of expertise (e.g., Intelligence Analysis, ISR/Remote Sensing) or five (5) years intelligence experience in related discipline.
- Three (3) years of experience in project or program management.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated CAF experience within last eight (8) years.
- One (1) year experience using Web-based/SharePoint information environments.
- Two (2) years’ experience applying Business Process Models or System Models.
R&K Enterprise Solutions Inc. is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2007. It is a proven agile, services-driven organization of career professionals focused on providing our clients with specialized and complex competencies. We use our extensive operational background to develop innovative and effective solutions for our clients. rnrnStrategic influence services include detailed audience and media analysis, doctrinal and concept development, training. planning, and execution. DoD acquisition services include full Joint Capabilities Integration Development System planning and documentation. IT services range from IT help desk support to software development.rn