Title: INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH ANALYST
Location: ACC/A2A Joint Base Langley-Eustis Hampton, VA 23666
Duration: Permanent/ Full-Time
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI Required
Start Date: Immediate
Duties: The contractor shall provide Lead Instructor services to include:
- Conduct intelligence research on matters pertinent to ACC’s Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs).
- Summarize intelligence analysis and assessments for written products, oral briefings or other formats for audiences at both the unit and command staff level.
- Disseminate finished intelligence products using various web-based applications.
- Utilize the full spectrum of advanced analytic techniques to accurately portray threat data, inform ACC leadership decisions, and present predictive analysis products.
- Use Microsoft Office, Adobe, and other software tools to create finished, professional, intelligence products.
Requirements: The Contractor shall meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least eight (8) years Air Force or military-aviation related Intelligence career field experience that demonstrates ability to perform as an intelligence analyst.
R&K Enterprise Solutions Inc. is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2007. It is a proven agile, services-driven organization of career professionals focused on providing our clients with specialized and complex competencies. We use our extensive operational background to develop innovative and effective solutions for our clients. rnrnStrategic influence services include detailed audience and media analysis, doctrinal and concept development, training. planning, and execution. DoD acquisition services include full Joint Capabilities Integration Development System planning and documentation. IT services range from IT help desk support to software development.rn