Location: ACC/A2 WSM Joint Base Langley-Eustis Hampton, VA 23666
Duration: Permanent / Full Time
Security Clearance: Top Secret / SCI Required
Start Date: Immediately upon approval
Duties: The successful candidate shall provide Knowledge Management services and support
ACC/A2 staff planning, analysis, functional matter expertise, Air Force intelligence enterprise
management, programming, budgeting, technical engineering capabilities, unit engagement, and
intelligence production. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Task, track, and coordinate staff packages throughout ACC, subordinate units, other
MAJCOMs, HAF, and others using Task Management Tool and other unclassified or
classified online systems.
• Receive and correlate staff inputs for taskers, requests for information (RFIs), and other staff
data calls to support ACC/A2 Division and Branch requirements.
• Assist in the development and coordination of staff briefings, bullet-background papers, and
other reference materials, including dissemination via e-mail and other online methods, and
posting to SharePoint, other websites, and shared directories.
• Schedule, set-up, and execute meetings, video teleconferences, and other forums as necessary
for ACC/A2 Division and Branch personnel and leadership.
• Review, process, and staff ACC/A2 correspondence, including, but not limited to, awards,
decorations, assessments, and training actions using Air Force Evaluation Management
System and other online tools and applications.
• Schedule, coordinate, and file Division and Branch leadership travel orders and vouchers
using Defense Travel System or other online resources.
Requirements: The successful candidate shall meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Four (4) years’ MAJCOM or equivalent staff experience (combination of Military service,
Government service, and/or Contractor)
• Four (4) years’ experience with staffing, managing, and tracking staff packages and taskers
using NIPR/SIPR/JWICS Microsoft Outlook organizational email accounts, TMT, or other
• Four (4) years’ experience managing division work schedules, key leader meetings, and VTC
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Suite, SharePoint, Defense Travel System, Unit Manning
Documentation, Air Force Evaluation Management System, and Task Management Tool
• Top Secret Security Clearance (SSBI/PR complete at hire; duty positions are/will be in SCI
• Associates degree or Four (4) years MAJCOM Staff Experience
R&K Enterprise Solutions Inc. is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2007. It is a proven agile, services-driven organization of career professionals focused on providing our clients with specialized and complex competencies. We use our extensive operational background to develop innovative and effective solutions for our clients. rnrnStrategic influence services include detailed audience and media analysis, doctrinal and concept development, training. planning, and execution. DoD acquisition services include full Joint Capabilities Integration Development System planning and documentation. IT services range from IT help desk support to software development.rn