Location: ACC/A2A Joint Base Langley-Eustis Hampton, VA 23666
Duration: Permanent/ Full-Time Clearance: Top Secret/SCI Required Start Date: Immediately
Duties: The contractor shall provide Senior Targeting Analyst services to include:
- Apply Air Force military and ISR experience to analyze, develop, and evaluate detailed capability development plans, goals, and objectives for ISR programs necessary to support global ISR operations to meet future operational capabilities across the 30 year planning period.
- Assist in annual development of GIISR Core Function capability development priorities and capability development roadmaps.
- Consolidate and analyze national, defense, joint ISR strategies for integration into the GIISR Core Function Support Plan (CFSP) capability development annexes.
- Assist the development/coordination of CFSP risk assessment methodology to include modeling and simulation efforts.
- Guide development of ISR capabilities through the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and Air Force Capability Requirements Development processes.
- Plan, organize, and lead others in analytical studies or capability development projects.
- Coordinate with external command entities involved in overall development of future ISR capabilities.
- Monitor/inform/support GIISR programming, requirements, acquisition and test activities to mitigate risks and gaps.
- Support socialization of GIISR activities across the GIISR community by developing, coordinating and executing email updates, conference calls and Video Tele Conferences.
- Integrate capability development efforts with planning and programming activities.
- Prepare staff packages, emails and briefings according to Headquarters, ACC standards and formats.
Requirements: The Contractor shall meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in area of expertise (e.g. Intelligence Analysis, International Studies) OR Fifteen (15) years’ experience in an intelligence-related discipline.
- Fifteen (15) years' experience related to tasks identified in the above Task List that demonstrates ability to perform as an expert supporting organizing, training and equipping ISR forces, which consists of contributing in the analysis, specifications, design, development, implementation/integration of requirements or acquisition of ACC or related ISR weapons systems or intelligence systems (e.g. collection platforms and/or sensors, AF DCGS, analytical or targeting systems, etc.)
- Within the last (10) years, three (3) years working experience (includes organizing training and equipping ISR forces as described above) on a Major Command staff or with two or more ACC-owned, operated or related ISR weapon system or intelligence systems (e.g. collection platforms and/or sensors, AF DCGS, analytical or targeting systems, etc.)
R&K Enterprise Solutions Inc. is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2007. It is a proven agile, services-driven organization of career professionals focused on providing our clients with specialized and complex competencies. We use our extensive operational background to develop innovative and effective solutions for our clients. rnrnStrategic influence services include detailed audience and media analysis, doctrinal and concept development, training. planning, and execution. DoD acquisition services include full Joint Capabilities Integration Development System planning and documentation. IT services range from IT help desk support to software development.rn