Leonie is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Web Developer to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
*POSITION CONTINGENT UPON AWARD*
The qualified candidate will support the JIOWC/J6 to ensure optimal collaboration with its business partners, prioritization of IT projects, selection of high value opportunities to enhance services, and effectively and efficiently operate the organization’s IT resources.
• Provide Web Application, Development and Maintenance support on-site at JIOWC Headquarters to accomplish tasks.
• Coordinate with JIOWC staff for requirements for website design and development in a distributed web environment.
• Create new web sites and new sub-sites as required for logical organization of content.
• Responsible for creating templates, custom scripts, and style sheets to implement a consistent look and feel to all JIOWC web sites and sub-sites.
• Document any scripts developed for use with the Web.
• Update, as required, the Web architecture in the form of a Site Layout and develop a Web Content Management Plan.
• Design and develop the website using the JIOWC interface standards already in place and rapid development principles to achieve a user-friendly interface design.
• Coordinate with the database administrator to create and tune databases required for JIOWC administered web sites.
• Develop and implement web site maintenance procedures.
• Perform site content updates, as well as document the web environment and configuration.
• Notify content owners (producers and/or management) of outdated material. The timeframe for outdated material is the decision of the Chief, JIOWC Strategic Intelligence, Operations and Plans Division.
• Post ready-to-publish items to the Web within 24 hours of receipt Monday through Friday.
• Coordinate activities with the Network Administration team on website security controls and to achieve optimum system performance levels and ensure system availability
• Grant and monitor read and write access privileges; coordinate mirror or replication servers with system administrators; and implement web-based security and access controls requested by content providers to ensure government directed levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
• Monitor web server traffic, performance, and tune websites as requested.
• Provide monthly/period status reports which shall document the overall status of the web servers, system performance, new products and outstanding issues with providers of data.
• Web traffic reports and analysis shall be provided as required.
• Create custom web forms as required to implement operational event tracking, surveys, event registrations, training compliance, and other web-based activities. The forms shall comply with the JIOWC standards for web forms and data submittal.
• Facilitate and negotiate the increasing demand for access to data.
• Provide content authoring training to personnel appointed by JIOWC divisions to be content managers. This shall consist of utilizing commercially available products or creating computer-based training presentations for self-paced training, as well as providing oral and hands-on training, as required, providing familiarization for the users.
• Review web site content modifications submitted by JIOWC content managers for compliance with Federal regulations and standards, DoD regulations and standards, Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) regulations and standards, Intelink regulations and standards and JIOWC regulations and standards.
• Participate on teams which create standards and the architecture for interfaces linking the corporate website to databases and the wide area networks. The Contractor shall work with the JIOWC staff (Government employees, as well as contractors) to interface JIOWC products to the websites.
• Incorporate JIOWC developed forms, scripts, interfaces, and databases into JIOWC websites. Interfaces shall include Odyssey, Task Management System, and the Future Operations (FOPS) Synchronization Calendar.
• Identify and resolve users' problems and reply to customer e-mails within 24 hours, excluding weekends/holidays, and incorporate a feedback mechanism for user’s comments.
• Design and develop web based graphics (banners, icons, buttons, backgrounds, etc.) adhering to JIOWC standards and style sheets for a unified appearance. Contractor shall use development tools for graphics design which include Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Adobe Captivate. All graphics shall be designed and developed without any license, maintenance, or royalty costs.
• Keep up to date and knowledgeable of all network standards that the JIOWC operates on to ensure all products submitted for publication are site compatible and meet current Federal, DOD, AF, JIOWC, and Intelink (JWICS, SIPRNET, and NIPRNET) standards .
• Recommend, coordinate and implement web server upgrades and patches.
• Recommend performance improvement strategies and work with all JIOWC directorates in anticipating and preparing for growth on the Web.
• Maintain an awareness of, and make recommendations for using emerging web technologies, methods, and best practices.
• Perform daily inspections of applicable logs to ensure websites are functioning properly.
• Immediately report any suspected data spillage to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for investigation.
• 7 years’ experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing, system integration testing, implementation, deploying, providing service to, providing training for maintaining or updating wed based applications/websites.
• 5 years’ experience with at least one of the following web development software and technologies in use at the JIOWC.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Captivate, and Adobe ColdFusion rapid application development language.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
• Have knowledge of commercial and industry-standard web-application development software including Perl, PHP, Java, XML script writing and newer web technologies.
• Minimum of one year (30 credits) of college.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Senior-level NCO, warrant officer, or commissioned officer with 12+ years of service is desired, not required.
• Top Secret - SCI
• Program Manager
• Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.