Leonie is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Support to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
*POSITION CONTINGENT UPON AWARD*
The qualified candidate will support the JIOWC/J6 to ensure optimal collaboration with its business partners, prioritization of IT projects, selection of high value opportunities to enhance services, and effectively and efficiently operate the organization’s IT resources.
• Provide PKI advisory and assistance service support in the role of Registration Authorities (RA), Local Registration Authorities (LRA) and Trusted Agents (TA) on-site at JIOWC Headquarters to accomplish tasks.
• Be capable of operating on the Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet), and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) networks with appropriate elevated privileges.
• Operate on a workstation configured according to Section 6.5.1 (“Specific Computer Security Technical Requirements”) of the “USAF Medium Assurance RA/LRA Certification Practice Statement”. Note users cannot have “administrative privileges” on their own LRA workstation.
• Execute certificate issuance authority under JIOWC, AF, DoD and NSS certificate policies for the entire JIOWC organization including units supported but not attached.
• Manage certificate issuance under JIOWC, AF, DoD and NSS certificate policies while maintaining compliance with all said policies.
• Comply with all audits and inspections by the program management offices for AF, DoD, and National Security Strategy (NSS).
• 3 years’ experience in public key infrastructure support and meet the requirements for LRA and TA duties
• Minimum of one year (30 credits) of college.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Senior-level NCO, warrant officer, or commissioned officer with 12+ years of service is desired, not required.
• Top Secret - SCI
• Program Manager
• Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.