The SAP Navy ERP MM Procurement Analyst provides SAP technical support for Navy procurement and financial processes. The SAP Navy ERP MM Procurement Analyst works directly with Navy ERP end-users, MM team members, and business process owners to analyze and troubleshoot customer and Navy ERP system issues. The analyst provides sustainment and end-user support as well as technical guidance for MM based Navy processes including Outgoing Funding Documents, Navy Contracting, Workflow configuration, and PCARD reconciliation. Work location is at Office of Naval Research (ONR) Headquarters in Arlington, VA. Travel is not funded to the primary work location.
The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive knowledge of standard SAP MM functionality and specialized experience on how the Navy has customized MM to meet Navy specific business processes. This position is responsible for providing resolutions to customer issues and problems as they relate to Navy processes utilizing the MM module. The candidate must be able to work independently, must be a self-starter, and must be able to work for extended periods without direction. This individual will be required to apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving abilities to help maximize the benefit of the Navy ERP system in the Customer’s environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Support day-to-day production support
• Analyze, resolve and track end-user issues and problems as they relate to Navy ERP MM business processes.
• Analyze proposed system changes to determine potential system and business benefits and impacts.
• Develop recommendations and alternatives to potential solutions to limit impacts.
• Gather and compile inputs for proposed system and business process changes. Analyze inputs for potential system and business impacts.
• Conduct knowledge transfer sessions.
Experience/Education Requirements and Qualifications:
• BA or BS degree, desired
• 5+ years of general IT experience working with end-users to solve end-user system issues
• 3+ years SAP MM Module experience
• 3+ years of experience with Navy business processes
• 3+ years of experience with Navy ERP MM business solution
• 2+ years of experience with how the Navy ERP MM solution works in concert with FI, CO, WF, SD, and PS
• Public Trust Clearance