Required Clearance: Top Secret (Resume must show that proposed employee currently holds a TS clearance with previous access to SCI level of information.)
Required Education: Bachelor of Science or Arts degree from an accredited college or university, or relevant SOFTF experience.
• The SOF Intelligence Integrator will assist in developing processes that focus on developing SOF Situational Understanding of threat networks and enabling DOD, IA, and IC communities of action focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks. The Intelligence Integrator will prioritize and categorize requests for support, conduct near- and long-term analyses of device and network-centric problem sets, fusing multiple intelligence disciplines to support the application of operational capabilities in order to facilitate disruption and defeat of threat networks that employ or facilitate IEDs.
• The SOF Intelligence Integrator will focus on problem sets at the tactical through operational levels while applying a thorough understanding of ISR integration and the ops/intelligence fusion process to compile, collate, analyze and evaluate all sources of information (to include unevaluated intelligence and open source data) associated with IEDs and their employment/facilitation by terrorist, insurgent, or criminal networks.
• Works closely with other members of a multi-discipline team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations, identify trends, patterns and key nodes and highlighting their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of the intelligence process to compile, collate, analyze, produce, and evaluate all-source intelligence and provide subject matter expertise.
• The SOF Intelligence Integrator must have a strong operational background and experience in shaping intelligence products that support tactical or strategic goals set forth by the supported unit commander in order to create actionable target support packages.
• Possess an understanding of IEDs as well as the local, regional, and global networks that facilitate IED construction, design, and usage.
• Serve as a direct link between our customer and deployed SOF units on all current and future initiatives.
• This position requires recurring domestic and international travel to include deploying to combat zones.
• The applicant may be called upon to support 24-hour watch operations.
• Successful applicants must possess strong oral and writing skills, experience working with multidiscipline teams, and the ability to identify and analyze problems through the lens of their experience and subject matter expertise in order to generate executable solutions.
• At least 5 years' experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic or intelligence community functional areas.
• At least 2 years' experience providing analytical support to one or more SOF units or commands.
• At least 1 year of experience providing forward (deployed) support to one or more SOF units or commands.
• Possess analytical experience at SOTF and higher.
• Applicants must be fully deployable to the required theater of operations, wear uniforms, and be prepared to bear arms as prescribed by the supported unit commander.
• Bachelor of Science or Arts degree from an accredited college or university.
Post 9/11 experience conducting deployed intelligence analysis and prior experience providing direct deployed support to National SOF elements.
• Documented experience developing or maintaining a Common Intelligence Picture (CIP).
• Experience providing direct analytical support to HUMINT operations.
• Experience providing direct targeting support to deployed SOF elements.
• The SOF Intelligence Integrator should have the ability to perform tasks and provide training to support the client in the uses and capabilities of the following web-based intelligence tools, software, and databases: Multimedia Message Manager (M3), Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), NCTC Online, Terrorism Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), Analyst Notebook /Palantir link analysis software, ArcGIS spatial analysis software, Google Earth spatial analysis software, and Microsoft productivity software and applications as needed.
• The SOF Intelligence Integrator should have familiarity with the following methodologies: F3EAD, CALEB/IWA, Social Network Analysis and CARVER.
Duty schedule is four months CONUS on customer site and then a four month OCONUS tour, then repeat.