Position Title: Joint Terminal Controller (JTAC) Instructor
Division: 03 Operations and Analysis
Project Location: Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Job Type: Regular Full-time
Visa Eligibility: U.S. Citizens only
Security Requirement: Applicant must possess a current Secret level security clearance.
Position Summary: A JFOC instructor will instruct and evaluate students on JTAC and Joint Fire Observer (JFO) tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
• The JFOC instructor will ensure that the Program of Instruction (POI) and lesson plans are relevant and current with operational needs and recommend input.
• The JFOC Instructor will also operate the Call For Fire Trainer as part of the Program of Instruction.
• Some travel (TDY) will be required.
• Certified as one of the following (documented proof is required)
1. Joint Terminal Attack Controller
- JTAC Certificate required
- Minimum three (3) years JTAC Certification (AF Form 8, AF Form 3827, or Terminal Attack Control Evaluation form)
2. Forward Air Controller (Airborne) (FAC[A])
- Successfully graduated from a FAC (A) course instruction
- Minimum three (3) years FAC (A) experience ( Official Flight Record, AF Form 8, or Service equivalent)
• Three (3) years of verifiable JTAC experience
• Significant joint fires experience, excellent leadership and communication skills are a must
JBM is an Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office type environment with temperature control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Please visit the Careers section of our website, https://jobs-gojbm.icims.com/jobs/intro , and submit your resume for consideration. Please provide a salary requirement or range.
J.B. Management, Inc. (JBM) is a veteran-owned business that provides professional support and highly-skilled technical services to clients worldwide. JBM supports its customer base in multi-faceted business endeavors across the United States, focusing on demonstrated proven performance and the creation of long-term relationships. Today, JBM also provides operational systems integration, logistics services and information operations assistance to U.S. Forces deployed overseas. We are JBM - Smart Solutions For Those We Serve
JB Management, Inc. (JBM) is a 27 year old veteran owned federal contractor. JBM is an Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled JBM provides Smart Solutions For Those We Serve.