* Education/Training (both required and desired): + High School diploma required + Bachelor's Computer science, Information Systems desired + Bachelor's Degree in a complimentary technical field may be accepted + 8570 DoD Baseline Certification, or TIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Preferred
* Experience: + 2+ years of professional experience in the required task area + 2 years of experience as a system administrator and/or cybersecurity analyst of computer systems and/or networks
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
Expertise and Functions
* Implement solutions to systems as required to resolve customer identified cybersecurity deficiencies.
* Produce proper Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation throughout cybersecurity baseline development process.
* Record and analyze test data and prioritize non-conformances IAW TO 00-35D-54.
* Document all non-conformances in the project defect tracking tool.
Participate in Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), Defects Review Boards (DRB), Defects Configuration Control Board (DCCB), etc. KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.