Join a winning team! This is an exciting time at KBRwyle and here is a great opportunity to showcase your skills!
This position provides administrative and customer service support to the Visitor Control Center at the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC. The position will have the following responsibilities:
• Assists with a variety of administrative matters as directed.
• Files, classifies and retrieves material in an established filing system.
• Serves as security assistant in NRL Visitor Control which also functions as the NRL pass and ID Office.
• Greets and signs-in visitors to NRL.
• Determines the purpose of visit and assures positive ID before allowing visitor entry onto the Laboratory.
• Process foreign national visitors by verifying identification/immigrant alien status.
• Process unclassified/classified meetings, verifies clearances for employees, contractors and visitors, processes badges for employees/contractors, issues car passes, after citing necessary state registration.
• Collects fingerprints as required for individual clearance processing.
• Processes VIP requests, databases visit requests for contractor.
• Files and updates databases and checks the status of Personnel Security and investigative actions.
• Must be familiar with use of computer as it relates to updating various Visitor Control related information.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 4 years of related experience
• Must have an active SECRET level security clearance in order to be considered
• Previous experience with the Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS), Real-time Automated Personnel Identification System (RAPIDS), Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), and LiveScan Fingerprinting Systems is highly desired
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law