* Education/Training (both required and desired): + High School diploma required
* Experience: + 5+ years of professional experience in the required task area
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
Expertise and Functions
* Provide expertise necessary to assist in the designing, planning, execution, analysis and reporting phases of test and evaluation programs to assess the performance of aeronautical systems, subsystems, and equipment as they progress through the various acquisition phases and milestones.
* Prepare, maintain, update, and review the full range of test related documentation for adequacy, specification/performance requirement compliance, conformity with applicable regulations, and will provide recommendations as necessary for improvement
* Provide test execution support in monitoring, assessing status, and reporting on test and evaluation activities of all types of systems at both contractor and government facilities.
* Support data requirements in assessing test data requirements and make recommendations to meet program test objectives within program cost and schedule constraints
* Support various Test Plan Working Groups, OFP Suite's meetings, A-10 Weekly Flight Test telecom, Joint Reliability and Maintainability Evaluation Team (JRMET), and integration weapon meetings and assist in development and coordination of detailed test programs, test objectives, and scheduling.
* Provide technical analysis support in planning, conducting and participating in Program Management Reviews (PMR), Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM), Interface Control Working Groups (ICWG), Systems Requirements Review (SRR), Suite Flight Readiness Reviews (FRRs), configuration management reviews/audits, and other technical/programmatic forums as required. Assess, evaluate, and analyze test strategies, requirements, and objectives for issues that specifically impact the availability, performance, safety, interoperability, or capability of the A-10 weapon system.
* Ensure appropriate support for success of data collection methodology, instrumentation and procedures, format, to facilitate computer processing and analysis.
* Prepare and/or present briefings, documents to include background/point papers, etc, plans, and strategies for Government Operational Test Suites program manager on courses of action as required.
* Attend weekly attend weekly maintenance scheduling meetings, be aware of flying schedules, and keep maintenance activities informed of current and long-range test events. Verify daily test aircraft configurations in support of training and test missions. Submit appropriate munitions forecast documentation in support of training/testing missions.
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.