* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in relevant engineering or science discipline required + Degree may be waiver eligible with 5 years experience in addition to below requirement
* Experience: + 2+ years of professional experience in the required task area + Web Logic, + Microsoft IIS, + Apache, and/or Tomcat; + Web applications/databases/database connectivity; + Databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, and Cognos. + Installation, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing: web servers, web service, database issues, and hardware/software issues + In addition to the minimum capabilities listed above, additional capabilities that would be beneficial in performance of CLM Web/Database Engineering support tasks include, but are not limited to: + Experience with IBM CLM tool to include Cognos Business Intelligence (BI) tools + Knowledge in HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Java, C# and scripting
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
Expertise and Functions
* Perform technical analysis for components and/or software, risk analyses and assessments of component supportability and design effectives in the context of derived requirements
* Perform analyses for one or more components to include design, fabrication, test, integration, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
* Perform component trade studies to include assessment of technical, schedule, and cost constraints; identify and quantify associated risks
* Perform functional analysis to translate component requirements into hardware and/or software specifications
* Install, test, troubleshoot, and configure Intel-based servers and virtual machines (Web Servers and Database Servers)
* Experience with Operating Systems such as Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, and 2016
* o Experience with GPOs, Exchange, SQL Server, file permissions, certificate authorities, and windows deployment services
* o Test, troubleshoot, and resolve Enterprise level issues
* o Integrate CLM to Kerberos Authentication (MS AD), test, and troubleshoot
* Upgrade Servers and Clients with newer versions of CLM
* Respond to CLM service outages and other programs
* Quickly diagnose software and hardware failures
* Monitor CLM performance and provide tuning as directed
* Develop new reports in Cognos BI utilizing Government IBM DOORS NG and Rational Team Concert (RTC) databases
* Customize reports
* Use knowledge of the CLM data models in order to design a necessary configuration and reporting capabilities with the Cognos BI and SQL Server Tools. The Contractor shall translate existing data models and Extract, Translate, Load (ETLs) from the data manager to Cognos BI as required for report development. The contractor shall prototype the proposed solution to the Government Representative and receive approval prior to implementation.
* Test all new reports and validate each capabilities functionality. Reports must be provided in readable format for both MS Office and Adobe Products. The contractors shall validate generated products through applicable software systems and support peripherals to ensure 100 percent functionality of the reporting capability including any necessary import/export capabilities.
* Follow AF/DoD regulations and SMXG Operating Instructions on Cyber Security best practices and policies
* Other duties as assigned
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.