* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in relevant engineering or science discipline required
* Experience: + 0+ years of professional experience in the required task area
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
Expertise and Functions
* Perform entry-level technical analysis associated with the assigned task area for problems with specific objectives and requiring investigation of a limited number of variables
* Some exercise of judgment is required on task details and in making recommendations on technical alternatives, component design or selection, and/or adaptation to meet assigned requirements
* Perform duties under supervision of senior engineer(s)
* Capable of following, performing, and recording the results of the execution of a test plan.
Any knowledge of or experience with digital imaging, digital video recording and processing is a plus KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.