TS/SCI cleared VTC Specialist in support to our client at the Pentagon, VA.
4+ years of related functional and or technical experience in support of video teleconferencing (VTC) systems such as CISCO Tandberg. Trained in Defense Information System Network Video Services and Telepresence. Possess a
fundamental understanding of key IT technologies and troubleshooting
methodologies. Must be fluent in multiple tele-connect protocols (bridges, point-to-point, etc)
Supports and maintains VTC devices and related technology equipment and IT assets to include installation, configuration, diagnosis, repair, movement, relocation, upgrade, and replacement.
- Schedule a variety of VTC appointments using a variety of tools and methods of connectivity.
- Provide technical support for computers and associated networks.
- Install, troubleshoot, service, and repair video conferencing equipment and components, cables, connectors and peripherals on a variety of network configurations. Strength in personal computer trouble- shooting skills, a plus.
- Install and maintain baseline VTC system configurations.
- Connect personal computers and peripherals to co-exist with VTC
- Maintain network diagrams and connectivity records.
Crystal Clear Technologies, a Woman Owned Small Business, was founded in 2002 with the primary goal of serving those who serve. The company is built to support the mission critical requirements of our Department of Defense customers. CCT has been recognized as one of the fastest growing private businesses in America. CCT offers full serve IT solutions to its customers through three lines of business which include Product Sourcing, Integrated Solutions, and Enterprise Services.