Tapestry Solutions, A Boeing Company, comes with over 30 years of industry experience designing, implementing, training and supporting logistics information systems. We have over 800 employees worldwide supporting our customers with high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective information technology and Business Intelligence solutions. Tapestry Solutions supports 85 defense, commercial and government customers from over 50 US locations and nine countries including, multiple forward operating bases in Afghanistan.
The Simulation Analyst executes the design, planning, preparation, execution, and recovery of training events from the company through the Combined Joint Task Force level. Analyzes and designs simulation supported military exercises. Performs one or more of the following or related activities:
• Analyzes unit training requirements and designs computer simulation exercises to accomplish them.
• Analyzes unit performance during computer simulation exercises.
• Prepares exercise scenarios, war plans, and orders to support exercises.
• Tests and evaluates computer simulation databases and ensures that simulations are accurately portraying military operations.
Perform and provide military exercise analytical support.
Design Exercise Support Plans and Exercise Support Manning Documents.
Analyze, develop and synchronize story lines and Joint Master Scenario Event List.
Provide functional expertise to simulation data base builds.
Operate command and control and simulation systems.
Analyze and develop after action review materials.
Analyze military mission requirements in the context of developing computerized simulation exercises and training events.
Provide subject matter expertise on the U.S. military exercise system.
Test stations and system configuration as part of the exercise preparation phase.
Perform IT quality assurance of systems and provide feedback to system network administrators.
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Desired skills and experience:
• Previous experience with military simulations exercises desired such as set-up, configuration, test, development operation and analyzis of Simulations Control Systems preferred (for example: Command Post of the Future, Command and Control Personal Computer, Global Command and Control Systems, Army Battle Command Systems, Counter-Rocket, Artillery, or Mortar Integrated Battlefield Defense System of Systems, and/or Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Systems.)
• Experience using Microsoft Office products required.
• IT systems and network experience desired.
• US Military preferred
• Field Artillery Experience is highly desirable
• Ability to obtain Italian and/or Germany Accreditation
• DoD active Secret security clearance
A Culture of Service and Dedication
At the heart of our company are our dedicated employees who possess a unique blend of domain knowledge, technical expertise and innovation needed to deliver the best possible products and services. We are a diverse, multi-cultural organization with employees of all ages at various stages of their professional careers.
Over the years, our employees have developed trusted relationships with our customers – from the hands-on technician on up to the 3-star commanding officer. By acquiring an intimate knowledge of customer requirements, we are able to deliver tailored, cost-effective solutions that are critical for mission success.
Tapestry Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.