Patriot Group International Inc. is actively seeking candidates interested in a full-time
exempt employee opportunity as Personnel Security Analyst (PSA) located at our
customer site within the Washington Metro Area. This position will report directly to the
Contract Program Manager.
Personnel Security Analysts will support our customer in reviewing investigative files for
inaccuracies and utilize an analytical approach on potential adjudicative issues that
require expanded review prior to transition to Senior Case Managers. PSA’s will be
asked to prepare and deliver briefings on assigned cases in support of final adjudication
decisions. Ensuring that ICD 704 and appropriate agency regulations are being adhered
• United States Citizen
• Minimum 21 years of age
• High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
• Minimum of 1-year experience employed as an Adjudicator within the personnel
security divisions of the United States Government
• Expertise in managing multiple investigative cases simultaneously
• Excellent writing skills, with an ability to gather and produce articulate reports
regarding the suitability status of candidates
• Working knowledge of Federal Adjudicative Requirements (ICD 704), USG
personnel security policies and procedures, and Executive Orders (EO 12968)
and deploying that knowledge within compartmented programs
• Experience with Microsoft Office
Washington Metro Area
Candidate must possess a current TS/SCI with either a CI or Full-Scope (Lifestyle)
Polygraph, adjudicated within the last 5 years.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using a computer.
• Be able to lift at least 20 pounds.
Patriot Group International Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer. PGI provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of
employment. PGI maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment ,substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a
reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on
our home page.
40 Rock Pointe Lane, Suite 201
Warrenton, VA 20186