At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Senior Software Engineer at Annapolis Junction, MD.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Primary Responsibilities: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (www.ctc.com) is seeking a full-time Senior Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD. At CTC, you will work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire one another in a team environment. We are looking for talented professionals that will thrive in an innovative environment and love to roll up their sleeves to achieve solutions that benefit our customers.
The selected candidate will be responsible for analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of software systems. Responsibilities will also include the support of all life cycle activities spanning analysis through maintenance, using established software development best practices, and related procedures.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline with 6-8 years related experience, or a Master of Science degree with 4-6 years of experience, or a PhD with 2-4 years of experience.
• Candidate must have experience in defining, designing, developing, testing, and analysis of software architectures/infrastructures
• Candidate must be proficient in C/C++ programming and debugging, Java programming, and must be familiar with Bash/TCL/Python scripting, and Unix/Linux programming.
• Excellent communication skills are considered a must.
• DoD 8570 certification
• Experience with SELinux, RPM Creation, Anaconda, Cross Domain System Design, NetFilter/iptables. Secure Shell (ssh), and CGI programming
Clearance: US Citizenship required. The candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a US Government TS/SCI security clearance for this position.
• Our technical teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
• We invest in training and development of our staff
• When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
• 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
• Flexible work hours
• Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”