Maximize your potential with IntelliGenesis! IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide next-generation intelligence analysis, language analysis, machine learning/data science, analytic and mission application development, Computer Network Operations and other Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions.
IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package that provides employees with both professional and personal satisfaction and growth while keeping focus on supporting the mission. Additionally, our employees enjoy a company culture that emphasizes the importance of family and work/life balance. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 12 Holidays, Up to 10 % 401k Match, Annual Technology Budget, Unlimited Education/Training Reimbursements, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Target Digital Network Analyst Level 3!
* The Target Digital Network Analyst conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information.
* The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
* US Citizens Only
* Clearance and Polygraph required
* At least 12 years demonstrated experience at NSA Headquarters, or its Extended Enterprise (EE) in the Labor Category Description. The EE is defined as: NSAH, NSAT, NSAG, NSAC, UROC, or an NSA Field Site. A candidate who has served in a Joint Duty Assignment in the SIGINT Production Chain to another Agency within the IC representing NSA interest also qualifies.
* At least 2 of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years
* The candidate must meet the additional qualifications for a Skill Level 1 of at least one of the following LCATs: TAR, SGA or NEA during their overall 12 years experience.
* Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
* Runs complex queries using a variety of different tools.
* Can provide guidance to others on how to run better queries or use different tools or task selectors so as to take advantage of all available collection opportunities.
* Takes advantage of new collection resources and shares this information with others who would benefit from it.
* Takes initiative to review scripts/traffic from other streams of collection to look for leads or complimenting data to enhance overall story.
* Expert level understanding internet protocols, digital telecommunications technologies, and internet routing and the merging packet and circuit switched networks.
* Performs DNR development to ID other methods of target communications, and works with language analysts to analyze importance of selectors and tie them to targets of interest.
* Target development results in discovery of reportable information.
* Understands computer network infrastructure enabling discovery of new avenues of target development.
* Works with other SIGDEV elements to introduce new tools/avenues of pursuit in an effort to find new collection.
* Ability to discover alternate means of communication for complex and operationally sophisticated targets.
* Able to develop custom analytics for target discovery and analysis of complex targets.
* Can mentor junior analysts on how to use tools and teach basic development.
* Analyst requires no mentorship nor guidance from Government personnel