CSRA is looking for a System Administrator (Journeyman) for our Doral, FL location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Installs, investigates and resolves routine and complex matters of significance with computer software and hardware equipment
- Provides active directory management and monitoring, and implements active directory normalization requirements. In addition, will manage servers and control / monitor user access to devices, applications, and Storage Area Networks.
- Adds, deletes, and or modifies user access to network services, manages account profiles, permissions, and access to resources..
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
- Coordinates hardware/software installations and upgrades to ensure work is properly performed in accordance with company policy. Recommends resolution to complex matters of significance and coordinates the implementation of the approved course of action. - Coordinates and monitors troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
- Oversees the installation of client department-specific applications and systems. Ensures installations are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; determines revisions or updates to installation as needed.
- Coordinates testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services. Ensures changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; recommends revisions or changes based upon results. Prepares for and prescribes approaches to possible downstream implications.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field preferred
- Four or more years of experience with computer systems or networking
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
- Familiarity working in a DoD environment is a plus
- Active Directory required
- MCTS Windows cert. required
- Security + and server 2012 required
- Server Configuration & Maintenance required
- Secret clearance required
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA FL Doral - 8815 NW 33rd St (FLC074)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.