Valbin Corporation is a leading language service provider to the government and private sector and is dedicated to delivering superior linguistic, analytical and cultural services to the diplomatic, defense, intelligence and business sectors.
We are currently seeking qualified CAT II/III Pashto/Dari Linguists for 1 base year, 4 x 1 option year contracts with an overseas deployment requirement to the Middle East.
Objective is to provide accurate, complete, and trusted interpretation and/or translation/transcription of data from a variety of sources. Typical examples would include contracts and laws; treaties and international agreements on technical, scientific, military, economic, and cultural subjects; training manuals; court documents; political speeches and position papers; slide presentations; and official correspondence between Government leaders.
High quality word-processed output is usually required. Other work assigned to contractors includes on-site support for meetings or conferences, summarizing documents, reviewing translations, and ascertaining the substantive conformity of texts written in two or more languages (comparisons).
LANGUAGES SOUGHT: Pashto/Dari/Urdu
JOB LOCATION: OCONUS
• MUST have at a SECRET, TOP SECRET or TS/SCI clearance. SCI eligible or active SCI preferred
• MUST be willing to deploy
• MUST be able to pass ILR level 3 scores in English, Pashto and Dari in listening/speaking, writing and reading categories
• Previous Management or Quality Control experience
• Experience with Diplomatic, General Operations, Intelligence Operations, Detainee/Interrogation Operations Interpretation
• Previous DOMEX/DOCEX experience