Security Clearance: DOD Interim Secret as a minimum
Experience: A total of at least 5-7 years of experience with Windows systems.
1. CompTIA Security+
2. Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, etc.) – can be waived for 30 days after project join date.
WINDOWS Administrator: This position is for a Senior Systems Administrator for a mixed and growing environment of Windows 2008r2 and Windows 2012r2. This position will work with the existing Windows team to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support servers for a mixed customer environment. This position will plan, execute and implement new system hardware and software and create and maintain team technical instructions, operating procedures and policies as needed. This position will need to be adept at monitoring the ongoing operation of the servers and providing utilization reports to identify problems and corrective actions as needed. This position will provide support towards the lifecycle of a mixed environment of vendor equipment in the datacenter to include firmware version control and periodic preventive maintenance
• Demonstrated work history of 5 to 7 years of experience as a Mid to Senior level Group Policy Administrator with thorough security implementation experience and strategies
• Experience with STIG implementation or comparable security implementation practices.
• Fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP).
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication abilities.
• Experience designing, documenting and writing deliverable plans for enterprise implementations using Microsoft Office products such as MS Project and MS Visio.
• Understanding of Data Center technologies and experience with maintaining a Data Center for a medium to large data center
• Experience developing best practices for maintaining firmware and drivers required to sustain a high availability of systems
• Experience in PowerShell scripting
• Ability to train junior team members.
• Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and Instructions.