Mid-level Developer to support a government customer applying expertise in software development, networking, and systems engineering as a Systems Analyst and Programmer for OSD/CAPE's Information Management and Analysis Group (IMAG). S/he will be involved in analysis, design, and implementation of IMAG’s wargaming platform and other duties as assigned. Individual must work well alone as well as along with other developers and analysts, using a structured agile development process.
• Must be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and respond to emergent requirements.
• Must be able to write clear code and document unclear code.
• Should be comfortable with agile/iterative development.
• The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, organized, process-oriented and have a strong work ethic.
• Responsibilities include providing end user support to assist wargame analysts and players in using the games built on the IMAG platform.
• The successful candidate must be a team player, demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills, and possess strong analytic and technical skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related Technical Area and 5 years of experience with 3 years of related technical specialized experience.
• Advanced Degree may substitute for years of experience.
• Experience with JAVA Application and Web Development is required. Important skills: Object Oriented design, SQL, JavaFX, .Net, R script
Required Clearance: DoD Secret
Desired: The following skills are a plus: Graphic Design, Game Design, Open Source development, VBA, CyberSecurity knowledge, Wargaming knowledge, Military Logistics knowledge, Database design, Statistics.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V