ISS is seeking a Citrix Administrator to support the design of system architectures for new and existing computer systems for the US Army supporting a wide range of analysis and statistics effort for the US Government.
Specific duties include:
- Performing systems development and design
- Maintenance of a CITRIX Netscaler infrastructure
- Maintaining the security posture of the network via compliance with STIGs and other requirements
One day per week telework opportunity is available.
Why Work For ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gatherings within the company to foster camaraderie. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
- Bachelor of Science (additional experience can be used in lieu of a degree)
- Ten (10) years of related experience
- Experience with Citrix Netscaler
- Experience complying with DISA STIGS
Highly Desired Skills
- ITIL certification
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Compliance (Security+ or equivalent)
- Citrix Certification such as CCA-V, CCP-V, CCAA, CCEE, CCIA
- Shell Scripting experience