Maximize your potential with IntelliGenesis! IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide next-generation intelligence analysis, language analysis, machine learning/data science, analytic and mission application development, Computer Network Operations and other Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions.
IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package that provides employees with both professional and personal satisfaction and growth while keeping focus on supporting the mission. Additionally, our employees enjoy a company culture that emphasizes the importance of family and work/life balance. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 12 Holidays, Up to 10 % 401k Match, Annual Technology Budget, Unlimited Education/Training Reimbursements, and much more!
We are currently seeking a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst Level 3!
* The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst leverages their skills, knowledge, and experience to apply geospatial analysis techniques against SIGINT metadata collected from foreign communications systems in order to identify, locate and track SIGINT targets, and to accurately report the intelligence gained from geospatial metadata analysis to SIGINT customers.
* The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst develops end-product SIGINT- derived GIS reports; performs analysis of SIGINT metadata for the purpose of improving the geolocation, contact chaining, and additional communications characterizations of targets of interest; analyzes SIGINT content and metadata to support the development of existing targets and the discovery of other analytic vectors through the reconstruction and documentation of target communications networks; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis.
* US Citizens Only
* Clearance and Polygraph required
* At least 12 years demonstrated experience at NSA Headquarters, or its Extended Enterprise (EE) in the Labor Category Description. The EE is defined as: NSAH, NSAT, NSAG, NSAC, UROC, or an NSA Field Site.
* A candidate who has served in a Joint Duty Assignment in the SIGINT Production Chain to another Agency within the IC representing NSA interest also qualifies.
* At least 2 of the years experience must have been within the last 5 years
* The candidate must meet the additional qualifications for a Skill Level 1 of at least one of the following LCATs: TDNA, TAR or NEA during their overall 12 years experience.
* Advanced ArcGIS user
* Independently process and develop SIGINT Geospatial information across DNI and DNR disciplines, recognizing the convergence of circuit based and packet based telephony, and the increased emphasis on development of internet based tasking and targeting.
* Able to ensure the value of the branch's SGA production by performing quality control on reporting and/or gesospatial products for accuracy, readability, and relevance.
* Take initiative to suggest where Geospatial Analysis could augment others' current reporting and development efforts.
* Takes the initiative to review scripts/traffic that reference locational data and performs the necessary steps to locate targets/persons of interest.
* Seeks to introduce new SGA tools in to the office to enhance current office capabilities. Understands the need to use a suite of tools to find a target/person of interest.
* Understands the offices' frequent changes in priority or focus and adapts quickly. Shows flexibility and initiates new locational searches depending on ever changing office environment.
* Can mentor junior SGAs on the use of tools and practices.
* Analyst requires no mentorship nor guidance from Government personnel