Summit Technologies, Inc. is accepting resumes for an Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Collection Manager located in Reston, VA. The ISR Collection Manager will serve a multi-discipline team assisting deployed US Forces with fused intelligence products to enhance US Forces effectiveness against enemy networks that employ improvised threats. The ISR Collection Manager provides on-site support to the appropriate Intelligence Community (IC) agencies. In addition, the Collection Manager will assist in developing processes that enable IC collectors and analysts to better understand and monitor improvised threat signatures. This position requires an active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• The ISR Collections Manager must demonstrate experience in collection, collection management and ISR operations that support targeting efforts and/or ground operations.
• An understanding of improvised threats such as Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and their role in enabling violent extremist organizations is also highly desired.
• Candidates must be comfortable participating in and leading meetings to exchange information, assist in making decisions and/or providing updates.
• Candidates must have the ability to use computer-based applications including Microsoft word processing, graphics and presentation software, databases, as well as have the ability to use Intel-specific collection systems such as: HOT-R, NSRP, RIGHTMS, OSCAR, GIMS, and MRS.
• The ISR Collection Manager must be able to apply an understanding and practical application of the entire Intelligence tasking and collection cycle.
• The ISR will provide on-site support to leadership in submitting requirements to the appropriate Intelligence Community (IC) agencies for Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) collection, Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) collection, Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) collection, and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) collection.
• Work within the Inter-agency community providing advice and assessments related to counter-improvised threat collection planning.
• The Collection Manager should have experience in prioritizing and categorizing requests for information.
• Support and/or lead multi-discipline analyses of complex, network-centric target sets.
• Combine multiple intelligence disciplines with operational planning.
• Understand the intelligence and operations fusion process.
• Coordinate intelligence collection and reporting from a variety of platforms and sources.
• Work as a member of a multi-discipline team focused on identifying capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations while deciphering trends and patterns related to various group activities.
• Ability to support 24-hour watch operations.
• Must have at least 5 years of relevant ISR collection, management or analysis experience.
• Must have at least 15 years of experience serving within the DOD or the broader Intelligence Community (IC).
• This experience should be primarily from post-9/11 operations.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
You will be required to pass a thorough background investigation, including possibly a drug screening. If you feel you are qualified and want to be considered for this position, please supply the following to email@example.com and please put the job number ‘5299’ in the subject line.
• Updated resume including MM/YYYY for each employer
• Compensation requirements (salary with benefits, or long term hourly contract-no benefits)
• Best times/dates to interview (plus phone # you can best be contacted at)
• Availability to start once given formal offer
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects, and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.