Job Description Ki Ho Military Acquisition Consulting, Inc. (KIHOMAC) is seeking electrical engineering technicians to support the Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Applied Engineering and Technology Directorate (AETD) on the Electrical Systems Engineering Services (ESES) III contract. The principal purpose of this contract is to provide electrical/electronic engineering support services and related work to AETD organizations, as required, for the study, design, development, fabrication, integration, testing, verification and operations of space flight, airborne, and ground system hardware and software, including development and validation of new technologies to enable future space and science missions. Qualifications
* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in management or other relevant discipline required + Professional certification, such as ASQ CMQ/OE or RABQSA, desired + AS9100C auditor training desired + Training in Industrial Safety desired
* Experience: + 5+ years of professional experience in the required task area
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + SECRET level security clearance required
Expertise and Functions
* Responsible for the development, execution, and maintenance of the Quality Management System. Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
* Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
* Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
* Update job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.