General Job Details: Determine, develop, and update MI Gunnery Gates and Tables, associated collective tasks and evaluation of related tasks in support of the Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA) priority of Army Readiness (OBJ-T) across the force and FORSCOM Commander’s directive to MI forces to establish a means by which to measure MI unit readiness.
Must complete 5 Commandant approved MI Gunnery Training Circulars (TCs). Four of the TCs will depict the four gates in the MI Gunnery with six tables in each gate. The fifth TC will depict an overarching MI Gunnery Strategy and supporting documents. Strategy will be nested with Army, FORSCOM, INSCOM, and MI Corps’ OBJ-T efforts. Individual, Crew and Platform definitions nest with the Army’s Objective T definitions. Additionally, all developed products will be synchronized in National Level Certification
MI Gunnery Developer Requirements:
• Experience as a senior level supervisor, or technician, and a graduate of either WOAC or MICCC or equivalent, in the field or Cryptologic Linguist Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Collection and Signals Acquisition/Exploitation Analysis with at least recent (within 4 years) experience as a leader, supervisor, or technician in cryptologic linguist SIGINT and electronic warfare (EW) operations and SIGINT analysis operations.
• Supervised the detection, acquisition, geolocation, identification, exploitation, and analysis of foreign communications at all echelons using SIGINT/EW systems.
• Supervised multi-mode foreign communications intercept and processing.
• Refined Essential Elements of Information requirements for identification and extraction.
• Determined EW electronic attack, electronic protection, and electronic support requirements for supported units. Supervised collection management.
• Coordinated collection activities across multiple disciplines and platforms.
• Performed duties determining SIGINT mission objectives and priorities based on requirements.
• Supervised the processing, analysis and reporting functions for SIGINT.
• Supervised the analysis and evaluation of intelligence data and released SIGINT reports.
• Managed SIGINT collection, exploitation, reporting missions and analytic projects.
• Provided guidance to commanders, managers, and staff on the interpretation of SIGINT information and the employment of SIGINT collection assets.
• Supervised and coordinated collection management of supported commands and other agencies.
• Coordinated SIGINT collection activities with other intelligence disciplines.
• Planned, organized, and coordinated organizational SIGINT activities and supervised SIGINT teams, sections, platoons, or other organizations.
• Supervised or managed the fusion of SIGINT with collateral information into SIGINT products for inclusion into all-source intelligence and operational products.
• Advised and assisted commanders and staffs in formulating plans for SIGINT activities.
TS / SCI Security Clearance Required
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/orconsistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color ,religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.