Maximize your potential with IntelliGenesis! IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide next-generation intelligence analysis, language analysis, machine learning/data science, analytic and mission application development, Computer Network Operations and other Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions.
IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package that provides employees with both professional and personal satisfaction and growth while keeping focus on supporting the mission. Additionally, our employees enjoy a company culture that emphasizes the importance of family and work/life balance. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 12 Holidays, Up to 10 % 401k Match, Annual Technology Budget, Unlimited Education/Training Reimbursements, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Cloud Software Engineer!
* Must be a US Citizen
* Active clearance/polygraph required
* Shall have at least five (5) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, elevation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution
* Shall have at least four (4) years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++
* Shall have demonstrated experience working with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
* Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
* Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
* Shall have demonstrated work experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
* Shall have demonstrated work experience developing Restful services
* Shall have demonstrated work experience in the requirements analysis and design of at least one Object Oriented System
* Shall have demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products
* Shall have at least three (3) years experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts
* Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of a software development project
* Shall have at least three (3) years experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, VISTA) or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
* Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
* Understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability (Amazon, Google, Facebook).
* Hadoop/Cloud Developer Certification.
* Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
* Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
* Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment.
* Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
* Experience developing and deploying analytics that discover and exploit social networks
* Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
* Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.