• Integrate open source code components and capabilities to adhere to security and agency requirements
• Identify and resolve existing bugs/shortcomings in code base
• Provide tier3 support for the operations team
• Troubleshooting performance problems on production systems
• Implement, review, and package code base to deliver a cohesive product along with supporting documentation
• Knowledge of the CentOS/RedHat Linux operating systems (versions 6 and 7) to include the configuration of detached network storage, LDAP management and configuration, network interface configuration, firewall and syslog configurations.
• Technical understanding and communication skills to provide customer integration support.
• Experience implementing and working with Agile development frameworks (i.e., Epic, features, user stories, etc.)
• Experience with at least one compiled language (c, c++, etc.)
• Experience with Ruby
• Experience with Bash
• Motivated and a self starter
• Fluent in the PUPPET configuration management tool and the open source SIMP software suite.
LORO is a Woman-owned, Veteran-owned small business supporting initiatives for the DoD, IC, and State of Maryland. LORO offers a robust employer-funded benefits package and various employment options including full-time, part-time, and consulting. To learn more, visit our website at www.loroholdings.com.