- Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital
media Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of web services.
- Create site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Perform web development specifications and requirements gathering.
- Develop and document style guidelines for web site content.
- Document test plans, testing procedures, or test results.
- Perform or direct web site updates.
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Write supporting code for web applications or web sites.
- Design and implement web site security measures such as firewalls or message encryption as needed.
- Perform routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications and develop and implement procedures for ongoing web site
revision. Recommend and implement performance improvements.
NCI: As a Web Development Systems Engineer - Senior (System Engineer IV), you will provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will provide operational and technical engineering support for the implementation, testing, integration, interoperability, and sustainment of information technologies comprising NETCOM Enterprise capabilities. You will support engineering support, testing and technical support in the implementation of the Network Operations (NetOps) capabilities. Support government efforts in continued deployment of enterprise NetOps capabilities that directly support the Army's maturing transformation and modularity concepts, doctrine, architecture, and organizations. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. This position is located in Fort Huachuca, AZ. Relocation, while not guaranteed, may be available.