* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, or other related field required + Department of Defense Acquisition certifications desired + Program Management training/experience required
* Experience: + 8+ years of Acquisition Management experience with Government or Industry, at least 5 years of which must be in a Defense acquisition program as either a program or project manager + 8 years in Configuration Management of tests, software, hardware, and documentation desired + 5 years Reliability/Maintainability Analysis of Air Force weapon systems desired
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
Expertise and Functions
* Direct experience in managing projects and knowledge of the acquisition process including the ability to interpret and apply acquisition policy in order to assist the Government in the development of solutions to support A-10 milestone decisions
* Perform project management duties for assigned projects/programs and assist in identification and resolution of program issues.
* Responsible for the cost/schedule/performance of assigned contracts and tasks
* Apply, correlate, and integrate knowledge from multiple disciplines (i.e., engineering, logistics, financial management, contracting, and configuration management) to achieve a cohesive program/project execution.
* Develop and implement program/project plans, budgeting positions, program/project integrated master schedules, and conduct analyses and execution strategies.
* Ensure the logical and systematic integration of customer and/or product requirements into solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints, as well as identify and assess program risks and implement mitigation plans associated to those risks.
* Perform reviews and coordinate the processing and evaluation of Contractor Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables for adequacy, concurrency, and assist in routing of CDRLs to appropriate approval authority
* Schedule events identifying and streamlining the overall program implementation
* Work with members of KIHOMAC senior leadership to identify and develop business opportunities
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.