Related work experience
• Two or more years’ experience in Microsoft Windows server administration, to include active directory management, and group policy object implementation
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Five (5) years of relevant work experience may be substituted for degree.
Knowledge and Abilities Required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory administration, to include Organizational Unit (OU) and Group Policy Object (GPO) implementation required.
• Knowledge of USAF organizational structure desired
Training and Certifications
• Minimum of DoD 8570 Level IAT Level 2 (Security+ with CEU or equivalent) certification required
• This position serves as a liaison for the Mission Planning Systems Support Facility at the Network Operations Support Center (NOSC) at Langley/Peterson field to ensure mission planning systems can participate in the USAF network
• Position will oversee the implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Organizational Units and Group Policy Objects for mission planning systems at the NOSC
Summit is an EEO employer. Summit gives candidate preference to employees that reside in HUB Zones.
Compensation Comments: Full benefits package, salary commensurate with experience.
Referral Bonus Comments: Personal referrals are a great source of qualified candidates! If your referral is hired for a position currently open with Summit Technologies you will be eligible to receive up to $2,000 as a referral reward!