* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in Business Administration + Department of Defense Acquisition certifications desired + Masters Degree / MBA Desired
* Experience: + 10 years of Acquisition Management experience expertise performing the same or similar tasks required of the position + Successful Program Management Experience of large programs at GFSC AETD is highly desired
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Secret Clearance Required
Expertise and Functions
* Must have demonstrated experience leading large multi-disciplinary technical teams in the design, development, analysis, fab/build, assembly, integration, test, verification, and launch and mission support operations of parts, components, subsystems, systems, science instruments/experiments, airborne/suborbital systems (e.g., aircraft, sounding rockets, UAVs, balloons), free-flying spacecraft, airborne/suborbital/orbital payloads, and Space Station payloads.
* Oversee day-to-day operations of contractor functions supporting AETD operations and requirements. This includes: management of personnel, timely and effective implementation of task orders, control and monitoring of contract and subcontract performance, management of scheduled deliveries, and timely and effective reporting to the Government. These responsibilities shall also include efficient cost management methods as well as procedures to ensure that the Government is aware of task order status and progress achieved.
* Work directly with Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) in handling all contractual obligations and situations. Ensures all contracted deliverables are appropriately provided to the Government in a timely manner.
* Ensure all contractor and subcontractor personnel engaged in performance of this Statement of Work have appropriate qualifications, knowledge, and certification to perform work in accordance with the task orders. Most importantly, to ensure safety of personnel and property, all contractor personnel shall be familiar with and adhere to the Center's Occupational Safety Program (GPR-1700.1A) and AETD's Safety Manual (500-PG-8715.1.2B) as well as specific division, and facility/lab safety policies (ref GDMS, GIDs).
* At least 10 years of direct leadership experience managing GSFC AETD programs highly desired
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.