· Utilize technical experience, standard operating procedures and good judgment to resolve clients' server, network and desktop requests effectively. Provide front line support in serving and satisfying our clients and responsible for delivering consistently excellent customer service while resolving their technical problems.
· Handle a full range of tasks, from server troubleshooting to user desktop issues. Daily responsibilities include monitoring service desk queues, responding to requests, performing technical assessments, troubleshooting problems and isolating faults.
· Field incoming help desk tickets, calls, and emails
· Support users remotely using telephone, email, and remote desktop
· Provide system admin support for Windows OS, networks, network security, and network infrastructure devices
· Configure and troubleshoot Windows PCs/laptops, printers, and mobile devices
· Maintain and manage user accounts and shared directories
· Manage ticketing system by documenting all issue resolutions and maintain knowledge base; create tip sheets and IT training documents
· Escalate more complex end user problems on to the escalation team
· CompTIA Security+
· Exceptional customer service skills and a positive, can-do attitude
· Solid understanding of Windows operating systems
· Network support experience (VPN, WAN, LAN)
· Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office preferred
· Solid troubleshooting experience with the ability to handle different technical concerns of the customers
· Remote diagnostics and remote (software) tools experience preferred
· Multi-tasking capabilities; able to manage resource issues and multiple priorities with little or no direction
· Customer support experience in a help desk environment
· Must be able to work autonomously and as a team member
· Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
· Good communication skills- both oral and written; Effective listening skills
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience.
Other Skills Preferred: • Network+ • A+
Equivalent Experience/Education Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma 00-02 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.