* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline required
* Experience: + 5-10 years of professional experience in the required task area + Must have a broad knowledge of IT principles, concepts and methods + Requires experience in visual basic, visual basic for applications, HTML, XML, PYTHON and simple query language
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Top Secret, SCI Eligible, SAP Eligible
Expertise and Functions
* Serve as the Senior IT specialist and consultant to management in support of telecommunications system plans, policies, procedures, requirements and implementations
* Prepare documents and brief management on specifics of requirements both hardware and software and outlines procedures to obtain and organize enhancements
* Serves as a project coordinator responsible for the successful implementation of various comms programs/projects
Work closely with the AFSOC/A2 IT Comms Systems Engineer/Architect KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.